Balochistan Levies Force Merit List
Posted by | Mohsin on | April 16, 2022
Balochistan Levies Force Merit List-Balochistan Levies Force is a community force in the province of Balochistan. It operates as one of two primary law enforcement agencies tasked with maintaining law and order in the province. The levies force has jurisdiction in most districts of Balochistan. The force has its origins back in the days of the British Raj and has continued to function for over a century.
It is headed by a Director-General and is mostly constituted by local security personnel, including Baloch and Pashtun officers. The Deputy Commissioners, Assistant Commissioners, and Tehsildars command Levies force at district, sub-divisional, and tehsil level respectively.
Balochistan Levie’s duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintenance of law and order which includes patrolling and highway patrol,
- and service of judicial summons and warrants and manning gaols.
- Protection of vital installations, railways tracks, bridges and culverts, buildings, and railways.
- Security of foreign missions and delegations.
- Maintenance of law and order.
- Natural disaster response and relief.
- Assist other agencies in the prevention of smuggling.
- Helps protect the Pakistan – Afghanistan, and Pak- Iran border.
- Collection of land revenue, usher, agriculture taxes, and all kinds of loans including Bank Loans.
Latest Job for Balochistan Levies Force: Last Date: ENDED
If you have any question, please write below.