HEC Saudi Arabia Scholarships 2023
Posted by | Mohsin on | March 18, 2023
This is great news for all the citizens of Pakistan applications to apply for HEC Saudi Arabia Scholarships 2023 are now open for applications. HEC Saudi Arabia Scholarships 2023 are open to all Pakistani citizens. The higher Education Commission has recently declared Fully Funded Saudi Arabia for the citizens of Pakistan. The higher Education Commission has recently announced Fully Funded Saudi Arabia for the residents of Pakistan.
HEC Saudi Arabia Scholarships 2023 Fully Funded
Every year HEC announces a variety of scholarship opportunities for students who are interested in pursuing undergraduate, graduate Diploma, and Ph.D. courses. Every year HEC announces various scholarships for students who are interested in pursuing undergraduate, graduate Diploma, and Ph.D. programs. The higher Education Commission has recently made public the announcement of Fully Funded Saudi Arabia for the citizens of Pakistan.
HEC Saudi Arabia Scholarship
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has announced fully covered grants for Pakistani students who wish to pursue studies at the levels of Master’s, Diploma, Bachelor, and Ph.D. within the Kingdom. Students living in Pakistan and who are legal residents of the Kingdom and both are eligible to receive this scholarship.
Saudi Arabia Scholarships For International Students 2023
Higher Education has just opened the application process for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia scholarships are provided for the Diploma undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. courses offered at various institutes in Saudi Arabia. Every year HEC offers a variety of scholarships for students looking to study for their undergrad, graduate Diploma as well as Ph.D. programs. Are you looking for Fully Funded Scholarship opportunities in Saudi Arabia are encouraged to apply for this scholarship. What do you have to be waiting for? Take a look at the information about this program before you apply.
- All Pakistani nationals can apply for the scholarship.
- Minimum age 17-25 for bachelor’s degrees.
- Minimum age of 30 for Master’s degree programs.
- Ages less than 35 are not eligible for Ph.D. programs. age is required for Ph.D. programs
- Candidates cannot be holding any other award for scholarships.
- Candidates should not be banned from any educational institution.
- Male and Female applicants are eligible for this award program.
- The selected candidates will be admitted to the program in September/October of every calendar year, in Saudi Arabia.
- 25% of the scholarships will be granted to Pakistani Nationals residing in Saudi Arabia The remaining 75% of the scholarships will be awarded to Pakistani students who live in Pakistan.
- Candidates are able to review the requirements for admission to every university since they could differ from one university to the next.
www.hec.gov.pk scholarship 2023
The applicants selected will be admitted to the program every year in September and October in Saudi Arabia. The applicant cannot hold any other scholarships at the time of applying for a Saudi scholarship. The deadline for application for HEC Saudi Arabia Scholarships 2023 differs for different universities. The scholarships are offered in 25 universities across Saudi Arabia, and the application procedure to apply for the HEC scholarship is through the internet.
- Arabic/ Islamic Studies
- Computer Science
- Media sciences
- Political science
HEC Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Scholarships 2023 Details
|Eligible Nationalities||All Countries|
|Degree||Bachelors, Masters, PhD|
Saudi Arabia Scholarship For Pakistani Students
Applicants have to submit their applications through the HEC portal. All applicants must review the eligibility requirements before applying for the program scholarships. It is essential to apply early as you can. Pakistani Nationals living in Saudi Arabia can also avail of this education first. HEC Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Scholarships 2023 has already been announced to Pakistani Students & Kingdom of Saudi. For more information about the HEC Saudi Arabia Scholarships, look at the information below and submit your application.
Benefits of Scholarship
- The scholarship covers free lodging.
- 03 months furnishing allowance on arrival in KSA for married scholars.
- Return air ticket.
- Free medical for the students and his/her family, if married.
- 3 Months graduation allowance for shipment of books.
- Subsidized meals at the campus.
- Sports & recreational activities on the campus, support for dependents, and travel expenses.
- Monthly allowance, a monthly allowance of 900 Saudi Riyal (SR) will be given to science students and 850 SR to humanities students.
List of Universities
|Al Baha university||www.prtal.bu.edu.sa|
|Al Jouf university||www.ju.edu.sa|
|Hafar al Batin university||www.uhb.edu.sa|
|Imam Abdulrahman university||www.iau.edu.sa|
|Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic university||www.iu.edu.sa|
|Kind Saud university||www.ksu.edu.sa|
|King Abdul Aziz university||www.kau.edu.sa|
|King Faisal university||www.kfu.edu.sa|
|King Khalid university||www.portal.kku.edu.sa|
|Northern border university||www.nbu.edu.sa|
|Prince Sattam bin Abdul Aziz university||www.psau.edu.sa|
|Princess Nora university||www.pnu.edu.sa|
Kingdom of Saudia Arabia Scholarship for Pakistani Students
Candidates who have completed any discipline in the past can apply for diplomas and Bachelor’s degrees, Master’s, and Ph.D. within the Kingdom. Are you aware of the fact that many universities offer MBA scholarships to international students? If you’re looking for Fully Funded MBA scholarships, you can apply for them here. Candidates must be at least a Pakistani or AJK national. There are a variety of academic courses available, including Arts, Engineering, Sciences, IT, Health, and many more to study abroad at SAU. Get Scholarships To Study In Arab Countries in 2023.
Check Also: ETC HEC Online Registration 2023
If you have any question, please write below.
Enter your comment!