IPFP Test Result 2022
Posted by | Mohsin on | September 27, 2022
IPFP Test Result 2022 Merit List – INTERIM PLACEMENT OF FRESH PhDs (IPFP) PHASE-II BATCH-II Result 2022 Merit List has been announced. Candidates can check their IPFP Results and merit list on the official website. For the help of students, we provide a direct link for result checking. Go to the link enter your roll number without dashes, and check your result. The result of the IPFP Pre Assessment test, IPFP Phase I, and Phase II Batch I can be checked on this page. Please note that candidates must obtain 50% marks on this test. Otherwise, he/she will not be able to get IPFP benefits.
IPFP Test Result 2022 Merit List
Dear contenders, we provide all stuff about the HEC IPFP Program registration, requirements, how to apply, eligibility criteria, pre-assessment test schedule, roll number slip, result, and final selected candidates list. For this reason, you need to visit this page on daily basis. Also, you can contact us using the comments box about your problem. We will try our best for solving your problems. Click on the link and check the online IPFP Test Result 2022.
HEC IPFP Test Result 2022
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) launches the Interim Placement of Fresh PhDs (IPFP) program to produce a chance for fresh PhDs to gain academic experience and mentorship, for one year in Higher Education Institutions (HEIs), federal/ provincial government post-graduate colleges, or public sector R&D institutions, prior to their formal entry into the academic job call. The IPFP was established in 2009, and last revised in 2019. Eligible aspirants will get an outstanding occasion to attend free of cost, online, one-month National Faculty Development Program (NFDP) with a team of largely reputed International and National Trainers. HEC will grease in delivering the chance of placement at HEIs for one year as an IPFP Fellow by participating credentials of successful aspirants.
- Candidates will enjoy with following benefits.
- For IPFP Phase-II, the stipend is fixed at PKR 100,000 per month for the duration of the placement.
- The program will facilitate voluntary pension schemes (VPS), voluntary health insurance, and voluntary benefits schemes that would be transferable to regular academic positions.
- Candidates who fulfill the following conditions may apply for selection as
- Pakistani/AJK nationality.
- The age at the time of applying should not be over 40 years.
- Scanned copies of HEC attested Ph.D. degrees or equivalence certificates issued by the HEC
- Should have published at least two research publications in HEC-recognized
- If you are selected, you will have to resign and submit a clearance certificate from your previous employer.
HEC IPFP Result 2022
We keep you updated on the latest information and guidelines on time. If you have questions or concerns, you can write them in the comment section. the question must be carefully read and you will receive an answer as soon as possible. To stay up to date with the latest news, on top of our news.
|Pre-Assessment Test 2021||Check Online|
|Interim Placement of Fresh PhDs (IPFP) PHASE-II BATCH-II||Check Online|
How to Submit Application
- All submissions will be submitted online on the HEC Careers Portal (careers.hec.gov.pk)
- You should mention the Statement of Purpose, list of publications, and abstract of the Ph.D. dissertation.
- Scanned copies of Ph.D. degree, or equivalent certificates and valid CNIC the following:
- Applicants who obtained their Ph.D. from another country must submit at least one letter of reference.
- HEC scholars must submit a NOC from the HEC scholarship section.
HEC Announced IPFP Pre-Assessment Result 2022
Recently, the Higher Education Commission declared the authorized result for the IPFP Pre-assessment. IPFP is an Interim Placement of Fresh PhDs Program. The HEC conducted the test on 20 June 2022. After that, on 25 June 2022, HEC issued the answer keys. Notwithstanding, now the commission has declared the authorized result. So, those aspirants who appeared in the Pre-assessment can check their results through the HEC website.
HEC Contact Information
Address: Head Office, Sector H-9, East Service Road, Islamabad
Ph. 051) 9040 0000, (051) 9040 0000
Email: [email protected]
Check Also: HEC LAW GAT Result 2022
If you have any question, please write below.
Enter your comment!