SST Syllabus SPSC 2024

Posted by | Mohsin on | February 20, 2024

SST Syllabus SPSC 2024, Access the Scope & syllabus for the Pre-interview written test of SPSC SST (BPS 16) and subject specialist (BPS-17) by downloading it here. The Syllabus and Test Date for SPSC Subject Specialist (BPS-17) have been announced. Stay tuned for the most recent updates on the Subject Specialist Syllabus, Preparation Material, PDF Notes, Past Papers, and Job Interview Preparations. Those preparing for the SS written test can gain insights into preparation for upcoming tests through this SST Syllabus provided by SPSC. online apply, Result, Range Forest Officer Result, Slip Download, Jobs, Result, SST SyllabusSST Syllabus SPSC 2024 Download PDF

The SPSC Syllabus for SST is now accessible for download in PDF format. It’s important to note that there is no negative grading in the SPSC Subject Specialist exams. Explore test formats for English, Math, Chemistry, Islamic Studies, Biology, and Physics in this detailed article for Subject Specialists. We share official government job listings along with complimentary study guides on It is an outstanding resource for preparing past papers for MCQ tests, allowing you to study SPSC, PPSC, KPPSC, and FPSC past paper MCQs. SST Syllabus 2024

The MCQs and test questions will encompass content at the master’s level. It’s important to note that the SPSC Subject Specialist test pattern outlined above is consistent across all subjects. Applicants are advised to focus on the MCQs specific to their chosen subject. This pattern will remain applicable for upcoming subject tests. Additionally, you can access PDF books and engage in free online practice exams through this platform.

Science Category

English 20%
Physics 20%
Chemistry 20%
Math 20%
Biology 20%

General Category

English 20%
Sindhi 20%
Urdu 20%
Islamic Studies/Civics 20%
Pakistan Study 20%

SPSC Secondary School Teacher Syllabus 2024

The SST Syllabus for SPSC 2024 (Science + General) has been released, comprising multiple-choice questions (MCQs) at the Graduation Level, as specified in the provided breakdown. These opportunities are highly valuable. The syllabus for Head Masters and Lecturers has already been disclosed by the School Education & Literacy Department, Government of Sindh.

SPSC SST Syllabus 2024

The SPSC syllabus for various Subject Specialist (SS) tests designates 20% of the overall marks for General English, while the remaining 80% is allocated to the subject under examination. The SPSC SS test comprises 100 questions, each worth one mark, totaling 100 marks. The multiple-choice questions (MCQs) and exam content will cover material at the master’s level.

Bio Chemistry Download Online
Botany Download Online
Chemistry Download Online
Commerce Download Online
Computer Science, Computer Programmer (Technical) BPS-17 Download Online
Economics Download Online
Education Download Online
Geography Download Online
Home Economics Download Online
Islamic History Download Online
Islamic Studies Download Online
Mathematics Download Online
Micro Biology Download Online
Pakistan Studies Download Online
Physical Education Download Online
Physics Download Online
Political Science Download Online
Psychology Download Online
Sindhi Download Online
Sociology Download Online
Statistics Download Online
Urdu Download Online
Zoology Download Online

SST Test Syllabus 2024

The SPSC Syllabus for the Subject Specialist (SS) Written Test 2024 has been issued by the Sindh Public Service Commission. This announcement serves as guidance for all candidates applying for various Subject Specialist (SS) positions, informing them that the official written test syllabus for the subjects has been recently released by the Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC).


If you have any question, please write below.

Enter your comment!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *